If you seek a posh hotel for a getaway, take some advice from our Instagram followers at @ForbesTravelGuide. Last month, they double-tapped everything from a Milan hotel that does room service with a view to a Napa hideaway with wine at the ready.
Though it was Mandarin Oriental, Paris that elicited the most likes. The regal Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel draws you in with art deco décor, a lush courtyard, a chef Thierry Marx-helmed restaurant and a serene Four-Star spa. But the views alone may make you want to check in — see the winning photo below taken by excellent Paris-based photographer @marc_nouss.
Scroll down below to see September’s most popular hotel posts. And follow us at @ForbesTravelGuide for more hotel hot spots.
1. Mandarin Oriental, Paris
2. Five-Star The Peninsula New York
3. Four-Star Prince de Galles, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Paris
6. Forbes Travel Guide Recommended The Iroquois New York
8. Four-Star The St. Regis Aspen Resort
9. Five-Star Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
10. Four-Star Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort