Some of the best treatments at Spa at Hershey are centered around — what else? — chocolate. It’s only fitting in a town where the street lamps look like Hershey Kisses. Here are our picks for the five best treatments at the luscious spa:
1. Cocoa Massage. Kick off your visit to the spa with the Cocoa Massage, which involves a traditional Swedish massage that’s enhanced by the spa’s signature cocoa oil.
2. Cocoa Facial Experience. It’s another truly decadent service. The treatment mixes the heady aromas of caramel, strawberry, rose and mint with, of course, chocolate. These yummy-sounding ingredients are not only delicious, but provide soothing properties and skin-boosting antioxidants.
3. Chocolate & Roses Decadence Body Treatment. Allow some of those great ingredients to get to work on the rest of your body with this treatment. You’ll get an exfoliating scrub, heated body wrap and deep moisture treatment in one fell swoop.
4. Whipped Cocoa Bath. While it may only take 15 minutes, the spa’s signature (and patented) Whipped Cocoa Bath is worth adding on … if only to say you have bathed under a mini waterfall of frothy chocolate milk.
5. Sweet Hands and Feet. We’d suggest ending your delicious spa visit with a Sweet Hands or Sweet Feet treatment, in which your manicure or pedicure includes even more calorie-free chocolate.