The Five-Star Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong takes luxury to a new level, with incredible service, a gorgeous facility and amenities you won’t find elsewhere. Here are just a few things we love most about this superlative hotel:
1. The pastries. We can’t stop thinking about the wide array of French-, Chinese- and English-style pastries served throughout the hotel’s many restaurants and room service. Consider yourself warned: After a croissant at Four Seasons Hong Kong you will be ruined for all other croissants. They are that good. And the fig and banana pastries made fresh at the hotel daily give the croissants a run for the money.
2. Dining at Caprice. The sexy, dimly lit French restaurant glows with candlelight and the under lit walkway that leads through the 1930s-Shanghai-inspired room. With a vast wine selection and one of Hong Kong’s only cheese caves, this is a special occasion restaurant you’ll want to visit again and again.
3. The views. There’s not a bad room in the hotel, thanks to the gleaming, floor-to-ceiling windows on all sides of this glass and steel skyscraper. Whether you prefer a city view or a view of Victoria Harbour, you’ll have an ideal perch for taking in Hong Kong’s action below you.
4. The pools. Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong’s pools are the best in the city. With underwater classical music to keep you entertained while you swim and a whirlpool that overlooks Victoria Harbour, these pools would be great on their own. But add in the Five-Star service the pool staff delivers (they’ll shower you with treats on the hour, from cool Evian mists to frozen mojitos) and you may want to book a room here based on this amenity alone.
5. The worldly, accommodating staff. The staff at this Five-Star hotel is so on top of its game, you’ll have a hard time finding something to fault. Room? Spotless. Need your drink refilled? Already done. Too much luggage to carry? They’ll take it for you before you even have to ask.
Photo courtesy of Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong