To find the most picture-perfect hotels in the world, we tallied up our most popular Instagram posts in 2016. Forbes Travel Guide’s Instagram followers fell for fetching properties everywhere from Paris to Buenos Aires to New York City.
But our top hotel post went to a chic, off-the-beaten-tourist-path option in St. Tropez, La Résidence de la Pinède. While this serene spot is known for its destination restaurant La Vague d’Or, its alluring beachfront captured the attention of our followers. It’s the only hotel in the French Riviera with its own private beach.
See which other hot addresses made the cut below and follow us at @ForbesTravelGuide for more daily travel inspiration.
1. La Résidence de la Pinède, St. Tropez
2. Five-Star Hotel Plaza Athénée Paris
3. Four-Star Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
4. Five-Star Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
5. Four-Star The Quin, New York City
6. Château Élan, Braselton, Georgia
7. Five-Star Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
8. Viceroy Bali
9. Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
11. Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
12. Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
13. Five-Star Capella Singapore
16. Five-Star Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
17. Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
18. Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, New York
20. Four-Star Ladera Resort Saint Lucia