You can find beach clubs, upscale restaurants and concierge desks at just about any Miami hotel. But what sets the Four-Star Mandarin Oriental, Miami apart from the rest is its wide array of amenities. Here are five of the best:
1. The spa. Even though it’s a separate entity in itself (and also the recipient of a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating), The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Miami is at your disposal as a guest of the hotel. That means you’ll have access to the spacious locker room and gym without having to schedule any sort of treatment. Then again, if you’ve got the time, there’s no reason not to treat yourself.
2. The beach club. There’s nothing quite like relaxing on the daybeds at the Oasis Beach Club; to make the experience even better, order lunch and enjoy it on the hotel’s private white-sand beach that overlooks Biscayne Bay. Try the blue crab maki roll — it’s so jam-packed with fresh, buttery crabmeat that the single roll is a meal in itself.
3. Free tunes. While you’re lounging on the beach, you can rock out with the complimentary iPods available poolside and on the beach. They come pre-loaded with music.
4. Fitness classes. You can keep in shape without putting a pounding on your joints while you stay at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. The hotel boasts a selection of yoga, Pilates, tai chi and belly dancing classes available from $20. Even if you’re on vacation, it can’t hurt to squeeze in a little workout to make sure you keep that beach body toned.
5. Pet perks. If you’re traveling with your pet, your furry friend can get its own plush bed, bowls, treats and a Mandarin Oriental trademark fan tag for its collar. Plus, dog walking services are offered once daily, free of charge.
Photo courtesy of Mandarin Oriental, Miami