A spa experience is not complete without plenty of amenities — and at the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, you won’t have to look hard to find these little extras. You’ll stumble upon amenity after amenity at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa. Here’s are our five favorites:
1. Eucalyptus-infused steam rooms. Whether you are coming in from a tough jog on the Lady Bird Lake trail or simply wanting to relax before your spa treatment, you’ll be in heaven in the eucalyptus-infused steam room. As you calm your senses in this tranquil steam room, feel your muscles melt into relaxation, while your skin drinks in the goodness of the eucalyptus.
2. Fitness Center. So, you’ve bettered your mind and soul with your spa treatment; but your muscles are jealous and want to be treated, too. Hit the gym, where you’ll find treadmills, stationary bikes and elliptical trainers, all with their own personal flat-screen TV. Pump some iron with the free weights and several weight machines. All of this while you are overlooking the Texas Live Oaks and Lady Bird Lake; no, it doesn’t get much better than this.
3. Spa happy hour. Join locals and fellow hotel guests in the Four-Star spa for quite a special treat. With $50 off any 50- or 80-minute service, you can sip on sparkling wine, nosh on light bites and even receive complimentary parking. Enjoy this fabulous amenity Sunday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
4. Room with a view. Four of the eight treatment rooms in the spa flaunt floor-to-ceiling windows (with drapes of course) that create the perfect canvas for the lush backdrop. As you are relishing in your deep tissue massage, you can gaze out onto the property’s lawn overlooking Lade Bird Lake, spotted with Texas Live Oaks. Though we can’t promise that you’ll be in one of these rooms, you have a 50-50 chance; so keep your fingers crossed or just request it when you are booking your treatment.
5. Boutique. We tend to fall in love with the products used during our treatments, especially at the Spa at Four Seasons Austin. Whether you are getting a facial, body wrap, scrub or massage, you’ll likely adore the all-natural products. There’s no need to worry because when you check out at the end of your treatment, you’ll find all of the products along the wall calling your name to buy them.
Photo courtesy of Four Seasons